Tuesday, August 25, 2009

undefined search

Whenever i travel, or go to any new place, i find myself expectantly looking around. There is this invisible pull, ears keep straining to hear someone calling my name, eyes dart looking for a familiar face, walk or smile. There is no one in particular whom i am searching, its just a feeling of meeting someone. I always feel it will be good to meet someone I know, unexpected, forgotten from good old days of the past, just like that.

My eyes keep on searching the crowds. I am unable to decipher this behavior of mine. I do this even when I am not alone. Is this just a transient behavior, or is it something deeper, search for someone more important in my life. 
It sounds idiotic, but since when did i take the onus of sounding intelligent. 

No comments: