Friday, April 17, 2009

End of term 3

Leaving IIM-K for 2 months - sad sad sad.

So what is it about life in IIMK that attracts me most, I guess its just the friends I found here, the wonderful incredible people here, talented, atleast in showing off J

I forgot to write that this is my blog on the journey back in the third term. But this time written offline, in a train journey, reason- I read Mr. Harshad Karandikar’s blog and decided somewhat taken by the simplicity and romanticism of the idea of travelling in train, spending time with myself, sleep, read a book ad just enjoy the journey :D

While carrying my luggage all around Bangalore city, and at the thought of again hauling it across in Delhi railway station, I was internally kicking yslef at this stupidy, but once the train started all of these thoughts vanished and I must say, I my life I really miss this quietly spending time with myself. Though it’s an entirelt different matter that too much of spending time with mysef, only makes me think of sad things.

I have seriousy started thinking about marketing as a career choice, I don’t wanna suck at everything I do, I wana be good and have confidence about it all.

Nuthn much, great term, new awsome ppl, some good work (from my standards) lots of trips, juices and fultu masti.

1 comment:

eternalmonotony said...

Doesnt disappoint :P

And I agree with the train part :) Around the same time i myself had a couple of long train journeys with myself..that too in sleeper class. After a LONG LONG time. Brought back some nice memories..nice time!